Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Let's Decide

So Ummmm ..... I think we should decide on a name..... here are the idea's everyone write the one they like the best in a comment, and in a few days i will count them all and change the name! Woot Woot....here goes.....
  1. Whennooneelsewilltakeyoucomeandseeus.
  2. Thebestthingthathappentokamloopssinceit'sconception.
  3. Churchforpeopleyoungenoughtoreadasignat500feetoldenoughtobeindebt.
  4. Different is different for different people
  5. Joe's Place
  6. Church for the generation of Boy Bands.
  7. Too old for high school but not old enough to lose touch with the world.
  8. Metamorphosis
  9. Metamorphose
  10. Two Rivers Run Through It
  11. Kam-what? Kam-Loops!
  12. Channel 4 News Team?
  13. Channel Jesus News Team?
  14. Gentiles for Jesus
  15. The Purple Cobras
  16. Wes Mantooth
  17. J.U.D.A.S. (make up whatever you will for this. I couldn't think of anything. Really I just didn't want to)
  18. Semi-Arid Life
  19. Our Town Smells like Pulpmill
  20. Just Like Narnia...except not
  21. Turkish Delight (or Kamloops instead of Turkish)
  22. K-Town Low Down
  23. Poop is Funny
  24. Flying Adults
  25. Economizing Alliance

Take your pick people.... and as a side comment some of you are very very strange. And I just thought I'd mention cause I bet y'all wish you were here, Kailyn and I are sitting in our living room and Maria must be watching something funny on her laptop, because all we hear is hysterical laughter coming from the basement - she's very cute!

11 comments:

JEK said...

I like number 7 and number 21, I think. The one about Turkish Delight, except with Kamloops. We are Kamloops Delight.

JEK said...

I also like Gentiles for Jesus. But I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy - "our town smells like pulp mill"

Heather said...

I kinda like "Church for the Boy Band Generation". Gentiles for Jesus is cool, but we don't want to discourage any Jews from attending. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like Kamloops Delight. My one concern however, is that ppl may not associate it with the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but that they will associate it with that song "Afternoon Delight". But maybe that is just the first place my mind goes...hmm..But I still think it's the best one. And Semi-Arid Life. That's pretty good too. (and I'm not even in Geography!!)

Anonymous said...

haha yes i liked semi-arid life...i was afraid to say so in fear that everyone would think i was too into my schooling...but now that anna has mentioned it, i feel comfortable expressing my true feelings!

Anonymous said...

oh I didn't make the Narnia connection, I was just thinking of eating it.....
haha - my word association is eroin.... I think it's missing something

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Kamloops Delight is good too...though the double assocation could bring some interesting moments, I myself, have no objection to interesting moments. They rather make me laugh.
Semi-Arid life is good too.

JEK said...

It looks like it'll be called "semi-arid life". Any final complaints or whatnot should be expressed soon. And they may or may not be listened to. Just so you know.

Andrew v. said...

Just like "Semi-tone kind of life"!

or not?