Friday, April 14, 2006

Two Things...


  1. Pray for the youth in our church. A few of us had the opportunity to spend Wednesday evening with them. We have a great group of young people coming up behind us. But if y'all remember highschool is wasn't always the easiest thing in the world, so let's try and pray for the junior and expecially the senior high youth that attend KAC.
  2. If you missed "March of the Penguins" on Thursday I suggest you watch it. It was a beautiful story of commitment against all odds. Its also amazing to hear the story and just think that God created the emperor penguins to make the same fascinating journey every year to bring their babies into the world. When watching the film and thinking about these things it's easy and a good opportunity to recognize that we have a creator who cares for us, who loves us and is completely, totally commited to us.

4 comments:

Heather said...

It really is a great group of kids. I have the blessing of knowing some of them since they're the same age as my younger sister, even though she doens't go to church anymore.
Also, March of the Penguins was quite good. I'm not a big fan of documentaries, but I quite liked that one. :)

Anonymous said...

What's happening in Kamloops??!?! I miss you guys!

JEK said...

Sorry, I have forgotten that it is my duty to update this piece o technology. I will get on it.

Court said...

Hey guys, I'm on my way to clearwater for the summer. I will be back in randomly through out the summer and hopefully I will caught some of you on those trips.