Sunday, March 26, 2006

We Went Bowling!!!!!!!!

So, Saturday night we went bowling. It was fun. We had three lanes at Bowlertime on the North Shore and bowled two games a piece. There were some great games bowled by people. Drew Ham and a new girl that came with Robyn both bowled a Turkey (three strikes in a row, for those not up on bowling lingo). Brendan bowled a strike from between his legs, which was pretty stellar. And we had some newbie (or close to) bowlers who were breaking the hundred point mark, which is good. And there was exitement and fun had by the people who were there. We were loud and it was an exciting time. For those of you who weren't there, I will quote a line from the Canadian musical geniuses, Prozak. "Sucks to be you. I know, I know." You missed out. Hopefully, we'll see you out next time. Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new girl that came with me was my roommate Erin. The other girl was Aressa...her friend. And it was fun...but apparently I'm not any good without my red dress...:( I think we should definately do another themed bowling...that was fun.

Anonymous said...

umm...Prozak aren't musical geniuses

Heather said...

Well, it was gonna be Superhero bowling, wasn't it? But alas, no theme. Either way, sorry I missed it. But y'know how it goes, I needed "me" time (as if that doesn't make me seem like a prima donna.)
Also, my word verification is a dyslexic's nightmare. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Prozac are Canadian? Wow there's something to be proud of!