Friday, March 03, 2006

Brendon's Birthday

After young adult's on Thursday we headed over to Kelly O'Briens to celebrate Brendon's birthday! (Thanks for having us all) It was a good time, and I think Brendon will forever be the steak eating champion of Kamloops!

Funny quote from Friday night..... Andrew: Matching is out. Brendon (without missing a beat): yea just look at the Olsen Twins!..... The rest ot us: Hahahahahahahahahaha!




Andrew this last picture is for you. What are you pouncing at?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Court said...

we all look like freaks

Andrew v. said...

Yes, yes we do. Especially mine. SHARON!

Anonymous said...

Andrew stop being so VAIN!

Anonymous said...

This is Mike here. What the Heck was I on? why I had that goofy freaky deeky smile on hahahaha. take a closer look at Gene and Eli those too the freakiest of all Jim on the other hand had that look of what the heck did I get myself into?. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha