Sunday, February 12, 2006

WELCOME

Hey Everyone, Welcome to our new blog! I'm hoping this will be a place that y'all can check reguarly for announcments about our events, and that it will also be a place to post rave reviews and exciting, sometimes embarassing pictures from our times together! Feel free to leave comments on any of the posts! If any of you have a blog and would like a link from our site, then leave a comment and let me know. If y'all have any suggestions for what you would like to see on here once agan leave a comment and let me know or you can let me know in person.
So our first event to write about. Harper Mountain! The Church Wide Family Fun Night was a whole bunch of fun. The weather was perfect and there was quite a few of us out there on the hill having a good time. I'll leave you with a few photo's from the night. Enjoy

No comments: