Thursday, March 15, 2007

from Corrina

I, Corrina Stasich-HFL staff member, was extremely blessed this week by a care package that was sent to me by all of you! As I drove across town to pick up a mysterious piece of mail, my mind was racing with “Who sent me something?” and “What could it possibly be?” As I signed for the Samarian’s Purse “Operation Christmas Child” shoebox, the questions remained unanswered. It was only when I raced home, dropped my things and franticly cut open the mass amount of packing tape that I realized a group of people took the time to bless me and encourage me in what God has called me to do! I want to tell you that all the treats and fun things reminded me of God’s goodness! I was having a particularly discouraging time, specifically planning my next trip to Kamloops, but God used your thoughtfulness to encourage my spirit and help me to see a bigger picture! I also want you to know that you are in my prayers as well. I look forward to seeing you at the end of March and sharing another wonderful evening together! Thanks again!! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, I'm so glad we got the letter from her, and the pictures. :-) That's just great. Thanks for taking the time to post it, Sharon.