Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Games Night *cough**cough*

Ok so we had a games night on Saturday. Games nights are awesome - playing games and all.... so I was there, and Anna and Jim were there and Robyn and Heather were there.... we played a little Bible Trivia Quiz.... Anna and I played a little Go Fish, and a little Care Bears Uno... then we packed up and went to Frankly Coffee. Allison and Erika joined us there and it was a happy gathering. You should all try it - games night that is - the next time we have one!
OK and there was supposed to be pictures here - but my computer is annoying - so when I figure out how to make them work I will post them - they're classics - you won't want to miss out!

3 comments:

Amber said...

It's because I wasn't there..I'm sure. I bring out the crowds...:D

Miss you all! See you around Thanksgiving!?

Anonymous said...

Games Night? I was tired...
So I come to the conclusion that I have forgot my password so I am going to stick with my web page
it's cool.. but anywho must have been fun !huh!? :-D so check out my page..

Anonymous said...

oh ya, I, like Amber, wasn't there either...